- My Creation Bible: Teaching Kids to Trust the Bible from the Very First Verse (by Ken Ham and Jonathan Taylor)
My Creation Bible: Teaching Kids to Trust the Bible from the Very First Verse (by Ken Ham and Jonathan Taylor)
"Children need to know that the history in the Bible is real and explains today's world. Fossils, death, moral issues, and even the question of different people groups are all answered in the Bible - and it is this vital biblical foundation that children need as they grow up in a world increasingly hostile to God's truth." - Ken Ham
This book is uniquely written to explain in the Bible for today's children who are often confused by the conflict between the Bible and evolutionary beliefs that try to dismiss it. Ken Ham, in a powerful series of rhymes, summarizes the main events of the Bible and gives answers that not only help children be secure in their beliefs but also prepares them to defend their faith.
This delightfully illustrated book for young children:
- Covers the Bible's history of Creation and sin
- Details the Flood of Noah, the Tower of Babel, and more!
- Connects sin that began in the Garden of Eden to the need for Christ to offer us salvation
- Includes FREE music download! Visit: www.nlpg.com/free-downloads/read-alongs
"And that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Jesus Christ." (2 Tim 3:15)
Dimensions: 18cm x 21cm
Format: Board book
Publisher: Master Books
Publication year: 2006
No. of pages: 24