The Holy Bible: ESV the Bible for Life, Single Column Reference Bible
For those who spend many hours poring over the Bible text, seeking out specific verses, the ESV Single Column Reference Bible will energize the way you preach, teach, study, or read God's Word.
This edition of the ESV presents the Bible text in one continuous column with wide margins for note-taking. The text is also laid out verse by verse rather than paragraph by paragraph. Thus, each verse begins a new line, and the verse number is printed in bold for easy reference. Paragraph divisions are indicated with a paragraph symbol that appears immediately before the verse number.
This layout gives the Bible text a smooth, literary feel that is a pleasure to read. It also includes these helpful reference features:
- Single-column, verse-by-verse layout
- Wide margins (1 1/4") for note-taking
- Introductions to each book
- Concordance with over 14,500 references
- Over 80,000 cross-references
- Full-color maps
- Table of weights and measures
- Free ESV Bible Resources and CD-ROM available
Dimensions: 25.5cm x 18.5cm
Format: Box Set (leather bound, black genuine leather)
Publication date: 28 February 2007
No. of pages: 1808